Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Its official, you're sweating your ass off.





Belfast, Germany - The Universal Weights and Measurement Counsel in Belfast, Germany has announced that sweating ones ass off has officially become a temperature benchmark. Sweating my ass off, or SMAO, joins th ever popular colder than a witches titty.



Climatologist Jeffery Norbin spoke of the decision in this afternoons press conference.


"After being presented with all of the facts, we decided that sweating my ass off was the most logical decision," said Norbin. "We had also considered sweating my balls off, but we've determined the temperature in ones ass is actually slightly higher, and therefore deserves the benchmark."


Brooklyn native Tony Piscconi traveled all the way to Germany to protested the decision.


"I don't care if its PC or whatever. I'm still sweatin' my bawls off," said Piscconi. "My father sweat his bawls off, and his father before him. I'm not gunna change."


The National Weather Service has not yet released a statement as to how today's announcement will affect their current advisory system.


Ben Nelson

Correspondent

Humor News Network.

No comments:

Post a Comment