Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Delivering the shopper vs littering

Here is the deal..... pardon the pun.
As i stepped out of my front door this morning, only to trip over a shopper wrapped in one of those weather condoms. I walked further down my front step to see another one in the snow in my yard.

I take partial blame, I don't always pick them up on my walk into the house, and throw them away. But then again, why should I have to? I did not ask for this role of ads to be thrown on my front lawn. In my whole time in mankato, i have never read one.

I can't just start throwing things on peoples lawns without getting ticketed for littering. So why can they? Can I gather up all the ones thrown in my yard, and throw them in the yard of the guy delivering them? Can he get mad or should he just be grateful for all the money I just saved him?

I hope you can reference this rant when you hear on the news "Man trips and dies, reason is classified"

No comments:

Post a Comment