Monday, January 25, 2010

Playing Ketchup

This has been bothering me for some time now and now that I've started writing/ranting again, it needs to be addressed.
Why do I have to ASK for Ketchup when going through a drive through. They used to just throw a few packets in the bag. Never enough, but at least something.
They put ketchup inside the restaurant. Why? Because they obviously understand that it is the national condiment of choice for burgers and fries!
Even when you ask, they give you 2 packets wouldn't cover 4 fries. So you ask for more and you get a look like they're about to call the pit boss because you're cheating them out of precious ketchup.

Knowing this dilemma do I always remember to ask for my packets?
No! I drive away, forgetting to ask, because I'm in a hurry (hence the drive through)

I guess this is good enough reason as any to stop going to fast food places.

No comments:

Post a Comment