Thursday, April 5, 2012

Modesto Fire Department Leaves Resident Burning Mad

Modesto, Calif -  A local fire chief is apologizing this morning after using a flame thrower to attempt to put out a burning home on Stradiford Avenue late on Wednesday evening. Ernesto Sandito, Modesto's fire chief, explained why he aided in burning down the home of the Sanchez family who lived in the home.





"I was always told by my father that you should fight fire with fire, which made me question if I was leading my fire station correctly, said Sandito. "We replaced our water truck with a gas truck and took action to fight the fire. "

Sandito's actions outraged the homes owner.

"All they did was burn down my home twice as fast!", exclaimed Jorge Sanchez, owner of the now destroyed residence. "We'll see if he is smart enough to fight lawyer with lawyer!"

Luckily everyone from the Sanchez family was able to make it out of their burning home unscathed before the Modesto Fire Department showed up to fully burn down the house.





No comments:

Post a Comment